Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Web links...

I totally missed the part that we need to post lists of weblinks...  So, I guess my next 3 posts will be dedicated to weblinks...

favorite artists
Billy Joel... He has been my favorite artist for as long as I can remember.  I have only been to one concert in my life and it was a Billy Joel, Elton John concert.  It was fantastic!!!  Here is a brief clip from his signature song in case you have not heard of him...
Piano Man

Billy Joel's Official Website

I must once again thank professor Shiflet for this class.  In doing this blog post, I found something I never knew about...
Billy Joel & Shea Stadium

Of course, growing up in Norwalk Connecticut if you were at all into baseball you have a choice of 3 teams to cheer for... The Boston Red Sox... The New York Yankees... The New York Mets...  Well, since I never believed in the American League (They play by the wrong rules ;) ) that left The New York Mets!!!  They were and always will be my team.  A year or so ago, they tore down Shea Stadium which was the home for the Mets.  That was a sad day for me.  Now to find out there is a documentary all about Shea, and Billy Joel has done the music for it... OMG!!!!  I just wish I could be in NY this weekend.

To read more about Shea click here...

Shea Stadium
I did a web search on Shea to get more photos, you can views those photos by clicking the caption on the above picture, or by clicking here... You can find all sorts of pictures, including one of Shea and the New City Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment