Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My New Blog...

I am not one for blogging, so I am not really sure what I am supposed to post here.

I am going for an Associates Degree in Applied Science with an emphasis in Web Technology at Anne Arundel Community College.  I have all of my core courses done, so now, I am working on the degree specific classes.  This semester I am taking CSI128 - Introduction to World Wide Web Publishing (Dreamweaver) and CAT111 - Digital Design Foundation.  I am thinking about adding another class in October, but we will see how these two go first... :)

I have 2 sons.  One is 6, the other is 11.  The 11 year old decided to fly over the handle bars of a friends bicycle after unsuccessfully trying to jump over a curb.  The front wheel stopped short, he went over the handle bars, braced his landing with his left hand (he is left-handed) and broke both the radius and ulna.

Well, that is about it for now, feel free to let me now how I am doing... :D

Curt

4 comments:

  1. I do like the layout for your blog :) everything is easy to see and find.

    I hope your son is doing alright.That sounds very painful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes simple is better. Some of these blogs are done up with a lot of different gadgets to make them look impressive, but yours is very simple and easy going. I really enjoy the layout and how nice it flows when looking over your page here. Great job.
    -Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't read the blue font however, it is a nice peaceful color.

    ReplyDelete